https://wake-technology.com “Website” is a site which is operated by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd.
For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd, Reading Thames Valley Park,400 Thames Valley Park Drive, Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT, United Kingdom.
“Personal Information” refers to any information that Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd receives which identifies or is unique to you as an individual such as your name, address, age, gender, personal financial history, social insurance or social security number or health information.
Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd collects Personal Information to provide services to you to enable Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd to serve you better by anticipating services you might prefer; to conduct surveys; and for completion of purchase transactions.
If at any time you do not wish your Personal Information to be used by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd for a specific purpose or for all purposes, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information:
Your Personal Information may be collected by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd. through a number of ways including:
- when you visit www.wake-technology.com, you may be identified by your “cookie” (a personal information number assigned to your computer) and tracked;
- when you subscribe to a service or program operated or sponsored by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd;
- when you purchase a product at www.wake-technology.com
- when you provide comments or customer response information through www.wake-technology.com/blog/ and or when you participate in loyalty or other frequent user programs.
Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd does not sell or rent out information that it collects to third parties. We may use specific Personal Information received from you, from time to time, for marketing goods and services that the we believe may interest you. You may opt out of such programs at any time by contacting email@example.com. We will also occasionally combine or aggregate information from a number of web visitors in a way that does not identify any user, in order to identify user patterns.
Storage of Personal Information:
Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd ensures that all Personal Information received from you is kept in a secure location. This may include computer databases, either secured by password protection or encrypted. Only designated individuals have access to this information. Our server is presently located with Google. Any third party agency that maintains our server is subject to contractual obligations to maintain the same standards of security as those maintained by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd.
You should be aware that any e-mail communication received by Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd from you may not be secure. This is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail. You should take note of this and refrain from sending credit card information or other key personal information by e-mail over the Internet. For your protection, e-mail responses to you from Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd will not include any confidential information.
Your Personal Information will be stored for the period of time required by law in the United Kingdom. Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd may store your Personal Information for an indefinite period of time as long as there is a business purpose for doing so.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties:
Contractors and agents of Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd may receive your Personal Information in the course of providing services to or for the benefit of Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd. We impose contractual obligations and expectations on these parties to ensure that your privacy and confidences are respected.
Personal Information will only be provided to third parties if:
- Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd is obligated to provide such information by law (i.e. subpoena or warrant) or is responding to a law enforcement or public protection agency;
- for accounting purposes if you have failed to pay an account in full for any reason;
- if your account has been paid by a third party, we will provide information to that third party;
- if you have acted in an unlawful manner while on our website or webinar room.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a client or you have previously asked us for information on our services:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your clients relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Wake informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Wake informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Personal Information:
You are entitled to review your Personal Information that Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd holds provided that you show satisfactory proof of identity to Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to decline access to your Personal Information under certain circumstances. If your Personal Information will not be disclosed, you will be provided with the reasons for this non-disclosure.
If at any time you wish to update or access your Personal Information, you can do so by contacting email@example.com
Amendment of Policy:
United Kingdom’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act applies to Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd. It is the belief of Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd that it has satisfied the requirements of this Act in managing all of the Personal Information received from you. If you feel that Wake Technology Pvt. Ltd has not treated your Personal Information appropriately, you may contact The Privacy Commissioner of United Kingdom.